Sweet Whimsy Co’s designs are made for small businesses and personal crafters and are not intended to be used in mass marketing or production without the proper licenses.
How Sweet Whimsy Co. Designs May Be Used
- Personal Use: Designs may be used for any personal projects as long as no money is being made. If you share your project online you must give credit to Sweet Whimsy Co for the design.
- Limited Commercial Use: Designs may be used to create physical products that you sell (200 or less). If you would like to purchase an extended commercial license please contact Sweet Whimsy Co for more information.
How Sweet Whimsy Co. Designs May NOT Be Used
- Mass Production: Sweet Whimsy Co. designs are created for the small business and are not available to use in large production manufacturing without a mass production commercial license. Please contact Sweet Whimsy Co. for more information.
- Digital Products: You may not use any of my designs, in part or in whole, in any type of digital products that you sell. This includes but is not limited to digital scrapbook products, clipart packs, paper packs, embroidery digitizing, SVG files, etc.
- Products Not Made & Sold By You:
You may not use my designs to create products that you do not make yourself. This includes but is not limited to Cafepress, Zazzle, Spoonflower, etc. Designs are also not allowed to be used on products that are sold by a third party. All items made must be created by you and sold by you.
- Iron on Transfers or Cut File Designs: Designs are not to be used to create
iron ontransfers, HTVdesigns, sublimation designs, or cut file designs that you sell. You may sell physical products with the designs but not the actual transfers themselves.
You may also not modify, resell, redistribute, share, trade, sell, copy, alter, give away, or claim any Sweet Whimsy Co designs as your own.
If you have any questions about anything at all please contact Jennifer@SweetWhimsyCo.com.
Thanks so much for your business and happy creating!